Monday, December 15, 2014

Ka-Pow*! First challenge shattered into pieces!

* for the felons not familiar with internet gibberish - kapow in urban dictionary :)


BAM! The countdown has finished! I made it, the first challenge has been beaten to the ground! 500km before the new year is achieved today, the 15th of December! It was publicly announced (on the blog) on the 1st of December (I came with that idea a week or so ealier). I worked hard, run highest number of kilometres per week (8-14.12: 44.42km) and finished well before the New Year's Eve. Nothing more to say than easy peasy lemon squeezy:


Now to the point - challenge yourself, find WHAT you want to achieve, plan HOW you will do it, and then stick strictly to the plan and just DO IT. There is one important requirement - LIKE doing the thing (you have chosen to do).

As for myself I'm in a need for new short-term challenge so here you go:
Run more kilometres than ever in one month (current record: 134km in October).

One more thing to note - to celebrate my small success I tried to break the 5km record but failed by 4 seconds cause I forgot what it was during the run. It reminded me about one thing - do not be afraid of failures. Failure is part of the game, you have to accept it. I know that next time I will beat the crap out of this record. It's just a matter of time. Also... I broke 3miles and 3km record :)

Time to finish this with some motivational sentence for future:

Next challenge (half marathon) better watch out, cause I'm coming for Ya! And when it happens... BAM! In a blink of an eye... You dead.

TL;DR

I've finished first of running challenges - run at least 500km before the end of the year. As there is a lot of time to go I decided to try to break my record of number of kilometres run in one month (134km).

No comments:

Post a Comment