Sunday, November 16, 2014

Proper first post - it's time to start DOING THINGS!

Last post was just a test to see the blog layout and available customizations. Now it's time for some serious STUFF.

Blog origins

Long, long time ago I had a blog. It was called "Amin's world" and it was about electronics, programming, my studies and computer stuff. You can still find it in Internet archives:


It was a great period back then.

New beginning

For some time now (really long period) I was bugged by the idea of starting over. I always thought about things to write, I even have a list of topics to cover in my evernote! Unfortunately innate laziness has prevented me from doing it. It's always easier to just watch or read something on the Internet. Consuming content is easy to do, interesting, but also time consuming. The thing is I want to give something to the Internet and the world (yea, it sound pathetic ;) I would like to create content and share it (if there is anybody interested). Also as time is passing so freaking fast I would like to leave a mark, a place where information about me and important for me are stored and preserved for future generations ;) In all seriousness I just want my own place in the Internet. Unluckily the desire is not enough, you have to start doing  or even start trying. That's why this blog name is "Amin can!". Amin is my nickname and this blog is a proof that if you want to achieve something you can, you just have to start doing and stop wasting your time. This is first step in my journey to achieve my goals. This is part of my first challenge - create a blog and keep it up (with regular updates) for a year. This day, the 16th of November 2014 is the starting point and a chronicle of my failures and successes in future challenges.

A lot of things has changed since my first steps in blogging. I found new passions, some have shifted in different directions. I'm so eager to write, don't now where to start. I've some many plans, including:

  • second big challenge (will be revealed this week),
  • articles about my new interest - cars,
  • collecting, linking and summing up all the informations about myself, which are scattered around the web.

All in all it gonna be a blast. And remeber: You can do it!

TL; DR

This blog will present my long-term goals and document my progress. First challenge - creation and regular updating of a blog is started and on its way!



No comments:

Post a Comment